Here’s the changelog:
- Added support for Edge 605/705
- Added capability to change activity type for history
- Added capability to add notes to any item in the application
- Added update reminders for map products
- Viewing parameters are preserved across map products of the same region
- Added a menu item that allows users to unlock maps online
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash if the unlock codes were entered in lower case
- Fixed an issue that prevented converted maps from being detected
Apologies for the lack of posts, a mountainboarding crash resulted in me snapping my collarbone and subsequently I’ve been laid up for a few days.
I lent my Garmin ForeRunner 305 to Ade over at howies for his sub-23 minute cycling challenge.
Here’s how he’s getting on with it so far. He’s managed to convince Trek to lend him their Lance Armstrong replica time trial bike, how amazing is that? Good luck, Ade!
New Garmin Forerunner 305 device software (firmware), for all you GPS-tracking fitness junkies out there. Via the MotionBased blog Full list of changes after the jump: